Mar 13, 2014: The first tests are complete. The core functionality of oFreq finally works! It can now take a set of forces, apply a motion model, and solve those forces to produce outputs. This is a great beginning. There is still a lot more to do though.
- Extensive documentation
- Testing for multi-body support
- Include hydrodynamic forces
- Include wave spectra definitions and wave heights
- Create useful derived outputs
- Provide run-time output for monitoring
- Include extensive error-handling functionality.
Lots to do. But there is now a solid beginning to build from.